Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Lisa!!

Just want to take a moment to congratulate my dear friend Lisa on her special day.  Lisa, I've been so blessed by your friendship and consider our relationship to be a precious gift I will cherish always.  Your virtues are countless and I admire and love you very much!  Happy Birthday!

Here are a few pictures of Lisa and I from this past November when she came to visit me in New Jersey. Can't wait till the next time she can come and visit!

(From Left to Right: Karen, Lisa, Me, Enilce - waiting to be seated at Charrito's Mexican Restaurant in Weehawken, NJ )

(From Left to Right: Me, Lisa, Enilce-  Entering subway station in New York City)

(Me and Lisa on The Crab House pier in Edgewater, NJ with New York City skyline in the background)

Love you Lisa!

1 comment:

  1. Sniffle, tear, sniffle...I feel so humbled by this post. I'm so very glad that we're friends too. :) I often daydream of our time together exploring NYC and all the fun we had in such a short amount of time. I can't wait til the next time I'm able to go up and visit again. Thanks for the birthday wishes and making me feel so special. Love you!

    ReplyDelete