Friday, April 29, 2011

Side Table Transformation

As mentioned in the previous post,  I want to share how the side table in my hubby's office went from hideous to fabulous.  Just a little paint and some new hardware, that's all it takes sometimes.  I'll let the pictures do all the talking.














This project only took me a few hours, with waiting for paint to dry between coats.  The total cost was $30 for lamp, plant pot, plant, and hardware. I already owned the table and I used paint/primer left over from another project.  Great results on a limited budget. Gotta love it!







4 comments:

  1. I love the "new" side table. Changing out the knobs really make a big difference, they look great. Now, that the table is white, the details on the drawers stand out more. Oh, and isn't it a great feeling when you can makeover a piece of furniture from left over materials? The lamp goes so well with the modern design you are going for, I really like it. Keep the progress picture coming please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging. Love your side table, so fresh! I host a newbie party every Monday and would love to have you sometime. Also, I have a paint giveaway going on now you may want to check out. Hope to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You made it look so easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Can you come and help me paint my table, pretty please with a cherry on top? ;0) The knobs and lamp are the perfect finishing touch. Great job. love you

    ReplyDelete