Tuesday, July 26, 2011

In The Spotlight

Dim the lights!  Cue the drums! Shine the spotlight!  It's time to showcase a blog that will blow your socks off!  There is so much talent to be found in the blog world.  Each blog is an artistic and creative expression of it's author; so many gifted individuals with an eye for beauty, sharing daily doses of inspiring photographs, DIY tutorials, money saving tips, crafts, recipes, party ideas, stunning before and afters, and more.  There's really a little of everything out there, with new and original ideas surfacing continuously.  I've been profoundly inspired by many spectacular blogs and have decided to feature one every week from my treasure trove of favorites, all for your viewing and blog-hunting pleasure!

In The Spotlight This Week:


Because my little one's 4th birthday is coming up,  I have been scouring the net for ideas and inspiration.  It was during this search that I stumbled upon One Charming Party.  My eyes were immediately drawn to the lovely photographs, but it was the extensive archive of adorable, themed party ideas that kept my attention for over an hour.  Each party theme comes complete with ideas and tutorials for invitations, decor, recipes, games, and favors.  Many other themed party packages are available for purchase. Before I share some of my favorite ideas, allow me to introduce to you the dynamic duo of Brittany Egbert and Sara Westbrook, the talented gals creating the magic over at One Charming Party.  Read their story here.




Now, onto the eye candy!  Click on the pictures to read more.  Enjoy!

Country Fair Party









Art Gallery Party










Baking Party









Lemonade Stand Party











Strawberry Party
















I am head over heals in "blog-love"!  These girls have some serious talent!  It's not just the ideas and tutorials they share (which are beyond brilliant), but the way they present them. WOWZA!! The photographs are phenomenal, most of them taken by the amazingly talented photographer Nicole Hill Gerulat. Check out her site here.  Presentation is everything and she does a phenomenal job of capturing the beauty of One Charming Party's creative displays, decor, food and party activities. (the Strawberry Party was photographed by Leslie Tippets, by Lindi Haws, and the girls at Charming Party themselves)   Has my annoyingly repetitive use of EXCLAMATION POINTS in this post gotten my point across?!!  I think One Charming Party is awe-some!  Lol!  =)  (Yep, this is me....shouting it from the rooftops!)  !!!!!!  There, a few more of those exclamation points for good measure.

Click HERE to visit One Charming Party now.  Take the stress out of planning your next party, SHOP for complete themed party packages HERE.  Love the photographs? Check out talented photographer Nicole Hill Gerulat HERE.

So, what'cha think?  Had you been to the One Charming Party blog before or does this post mark the beginning of party planning awesomeness for you?  Which party theme is your favorite?  If you've hosted a party recently and have posted about it on your blog, I'd love it if you'd share the link.  I need all the inspiration I can get!

Feature posted and pictures shared with permission from OneCharmingParty.com and photographer Nicole Hill Gerulat.  Please do not use any of the above pictures without written permission from One Charming Party and Nicole Hill Gerulat.  Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am in serious awe over here! The pictures are unbelievable beautiful, and the ideas are wonderful. You are right, they are two incredibly talented girls! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!

    Blessings,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. These girls have skills! I love all of their amazing ideas and am having a hard time choosing a favorite theme. The art theme party really stands out to me because my daughter has a love for all things artsy and creative & I know she'd like this. The other ideas are so cute too though. I love the baking idea, anything to have an excuse to have sweets. Lol. The lemonade party is perfect for a summer day, I want to have one just because it's just so darn cute. :)
    Thanks for introducing us to these amazing women!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome site! Those ideas are fantastic! Love the art gallery idea, but I think the baking party is my favorite! Probably because I'm way more obsessed with cupcakes than art! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete