Monday, August 30, 2010

Our New Home

So, dearest ones, the time has finally come to share a few pictures of our new home. (Before and Afters of some).  I apologize for taking as long as I have to post but we have been extremely busy settling in and meeting many new people. There are some pictures I have not yet taken (dining room, kitchen, etc.) but I will post those soon. As we all know, the look of the home evolves with time and so there will undoubtedly be more pictures in the future.  I am also including pictures of our little "church" for your viewing pleasure.

Before (Living Room)

     After (Living Room)

Before (Living Room)

After (Living Room)

Living Room  *Presto Chango*  Little Church

Our Bedroom Upstairs
Kids Room
Office/ Classroom


That is it for now. =) I love you all dearly and miss you  desperately.  Please keep us in your prayers.  God is at work and doing amazing things.  We stand in awe of what He is doing.  Although it is late tonight and I cannot go into detail at this moment, I will soon write up a post describing at length how God has taken us by the hand and is leading us as we begin our labor of love here in New Jersey.

Side Note:  Not a great photographer but I hope you can get a basic idea of what the house looks like.  Blog also needs some tweaking. That will hopefully come with time, if God allows it.

4 comments:

  1. Stacy! Everything looks like it has a place and has been there for years. :) I'm so happy that you all are able to settle in so smoothly over there-aside from the van. Lol. I know God will continue to guide y'all in the path He has chosen for your sweet little family and will be with y'all every step of the way. Love you guys and miss you dearly!
    ...Mayah is looking at the pics w/me and she is wondering where is she going to sleep when she goes over to visit. :)She also says she misses the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, Everything looks so well organized and lovely! The living area especially stood out to me. I love the three white vases with the yellow flowers in them! I also really like the way your bedroom looks with those lamps. I am still painting and unpacking:( but will send pics when I finish the schoolroom. I miss you sooo much but am happy to see how God is using you guys. I love you. Belky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stace, I can definitely see the little touch of "Stacy" in every room! The house looks WONDERFUL! :) Seeing the "Little Church" set up, reminds me of the services we used to have at Miguel and Tete's house on Runnels! That's exactly how the FTW church got started and look where God has lead us. I know God will make that little casita prosper and grow through the years! I so happy for you guys and miss y'all very much! Hugs&Kisses to you and yours!

    Lisa Llumbert-Flores...lol...gotta keep my roots in there somewhere! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy the house looks awesome. We really miss you guys. I can't waite to see you when you come.You can follow me on my blog if you want. God bless

    ReplyDelete